Saturday, May 14, 2011

CROW AND OWL UPDATE

So, I have actually completely rewrote Owl and have taken it off of Teenink. I just need to type it up and then I will repost it on Teenink. I also have a title for the book I was talking about. It's called On All Fours. Skinwalkers are a BIG part of the book, and there is another word for it(a long word that I cna't remember, but I'll look it up for you) and translated it means, With Them, He Walks On All Fours. It will be epic, and I have actually started working on Behind the Scalpel again. I've been trying different beginnings with it, so it's not really readable yet. I'll tell you when it will be though.

BTW: the next Hall of Horror will be coming up in a few weeks, maybe even a few days, it depends on when I have time to write it. I will announce who it will be about later on. Thanx for reading:)
<3 Kalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment