Monday, November 29, 2010

Behind the Knife to Behind the Needle

I moved this from my old blog, so it's kinda old. But stick with me and it will get better!
<3 Kalyn


i have finished behind the knife and i will now be working on behind the needle! i'm so excited. i hope that the end of behind the knife will be something people like. i really need to get it popular on inkpop so i can get it edited. but i am also excited to start working with Avery in behind the needle. i put up the beginging of chapter one of behind the needle on here, so if anyone gets a chance to read it, tell me what you think so tat i know if that's a good way to start the book or not. and since i'm out of school, i can work on it more. Well, wish me luck on my way to fame and fortune. lol. i hope so. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment