Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm UPDATING u!! :D

this is from my old blog, so it's kinda old. bare with me and it will get better and newer. (this is the last of my old posts)
<3 Kalyn

well, haven't been here in a while. back at school and doing pretty good, and got tons of ideas for more books. unfortunatly, i'm stuck with behind the needle so i'm doing something new, and this something new happens to be a new book SERIES! about demons and all that other fun stuff. i'm excited, i'll get the short story up soon. and i just watched the blair witch project, so i've got a great idea for a new book, which is driving me crazy. i can't set the new series aside and start something else! but it also won't get out of my head. i think that i will wait and see if the witch story can get far enough in my mind or if my demon story will get better. if the demon story doesn't get better but the witch one does, i may take a break and work on the witch one(which will probably be just a short story). wish me luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment