Monday, November 29, 2010

Horror Loverz Gather Round!! STORY TIME!!

For this blog I have decided that it will be focused on my horror stories as well as other things that are hiding in a dark corner. I will be putting up updates on my books, my random ideas and all that.
These are: My Horror Stories(finished or in the works: * finished, ~ working on it, ^ finished but still working on it, @ haven't even started, # pushed off to the side for a while):
Behind the Knife*
Behind the Scalpel~
A Demon's Tale of Life Before Death#
A Lich's Tale of Life After Death#
A Knight's Tale of Death Before Death#
Saved by the Bell*

The one with the star beside it I will put up here, but you can also find it at

http://teenink.com/fiction/sci_fi_fantasy/article/256856/Saved-by-the-Bell/

http://inkpop.com/projects/67638/saved-by-the-bell-/

It is the beginning to a big series(well, trilogy) and I plan to look at it more when I mention it again in the first book. I'm very excited for it! But for now it has been pushed to the side as of 5-27-11.

And for the first two books, Behind the Knife and Behind the Needle(now changed to Behind the Scalpel), I finished Behind the Knife and now i'm writing a sequal: Behind the Scalpel. It is a sequal with a maybe little prequal action, not sure yet. I had it as a prequal, but then I got the idea for the sequal so I'm just gonna add prequal stuff into the sequal. It will be awesome!! I promise. That's it for now.

<3 Kalyn:)

PS Behind the Scalpel has the big possibility of being even more gorier then the first. certainly NOT for the squimish, but it is good. NOW, i'm done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment